Monday, October 29, 2012

I was completely minding my own business...charging forth in life trying to do what would make me happy. "Happy" always seemed to escape me. It never held down roots, it was there and then it was gone, then it was there again, then gone. It did not seem to matter how many friends I had, how much money I made, how many places in the world I saw..."happy" escaped me like a wreckless jester mocking me in the wind.
Here is my life, my story, in the raw. I have not exactly found "Happy", but what has found me is "radical contentment", "radical joy", "radical peace."
DOB - 7/3/73  RU - 8/17/12

1 comment:

  1. In 2009 I saw a true peace in my dear friend Katie Patton who we both know, I wanted what I saw in her it was real. She led me to Christ and also introduced me to you as a person to know that did incredible mission work and truly loved the Lord.

    ReplyDelete