Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am amazed at the difference one day can make...actually one hour...let's take it down to one minute. I have been unsettled for over a week. VERY unsettled. I am making big changes. HUGE changes! I had been set free from the anxiety of those changes until last week.

I took my eyes off of God. I starting sinking in the water. I was in the middle of the storm walking freely on water and I took my eyes off of Jesus. WoW! What a panic! As I was wailing around in the water trying to keep from drowning, I would glance at Jesus, but not affix my eyes to Him. Then Monday night; He SET His eyes on me. I knew I was immediately safe. I felt immediate peace. I felt immediate excitement again!

I don't want to be like the Israelites in Exodus and not trust God's best for me. I don't want to wander around in the desert any longer. I want to be like Joshua and KNOW that God can deliver me to the land He has chosen me for. I want to focus on Deuteronomy and the "Words" God so clearly spoke to His children (ME!).

May I cling to these "Words" as I start my journey into the unknown with my both of my feet planted firmly in His will for me. May I grow stronger in who He is and who I am IN Him.

WoW! What a difference a day can make!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful - didn't know you were blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of my journey...I hope someone somewhere will get something out of it. :o)

      Delete